Create your personalized cover
Produce your own personalized cover with the Unibind CasePlano. This ready-to-use CasePlano is coated with hot melt glue. Laminated prints or cover material can be glued and wrapped around. This way you can produce personalized covers for documents, photo books, art work, ... .
Features and Benefits
- Completely dry concept: no need to handle liquid chemicals or glues. This avoids extra labour time for cleaning, daily maintenance, safety compliances and other. The applied hot-melt is free of animal glue.
- Tight tolerances resulting in uniformity of production output thanks to automation of the finishing process
- Environment-friendly: our hard covers are FSC certified.
- Sizes range from a minimum size of 203mm x 203mm (8" x 8"), over A4 / Letter Size landscape and portrait to a maximum size of 305mm x 356mm (12" x 14"). All sizes in-between the minimum and maximum can be produced on request.
- Standard spine sizes up to 21mm, max. size 36mm.
The CasePlano is produced in different sizes in 4 models
- The 3-pieces plano with 3 pieces of 2,7mm thick greyboard.
> For traditional bookbinding and casing-in.
- The 3-pieces plano with 2 pieces of 2,7mm thick greyboard and the middle piece in 0,3mm thick steel sheet covered with 2 resins: the binding resin and the casing-in resin. To use with the CaseMirror to finish the inner side of the book.
> For binding with Resin SteelBinding.
- The one-piece plano with 2 creases in the 2,7mm thick greyboard. To use with the CaseMirror.
> For ring binders, folders, portfolios...
- The one-piece plano in 2,7mm thick greyboard. To use with the CaseMirror.
>For displays, top cards, game boards...
- A5 portrait
- spine size: 5mm
- with resin
- includes: white CaseMirrors